Shimanto-Ashizuri Area Tour Bus Half-Day Course (Shimanto Exploration Course)
- General ￥1,500
Elementary School and Younger ￥750
【How to Purchase Tickets】 Please pay the bus attendant in cash before boarding the bus.
- Time required
- 3 hours
- Acceptance period
Saturdays, Sundays, Golden Week holiday, summer vacation, New Year’s holiday, specified days during spring vacation.
※ See the reservation calendar (below) for specific dates.
※ The bus runs every day from 12/28 to 1/5. However, we cannot take reservations for that period through this site. The bus is available without a reservation.
How to trip
Participants in this tour enjoy discounted prices for the Shimanto River Cruise (regular price ￥2,000⇒￥1,500） and the Shimanto River Gakuyukan (￥860⇒￥680)!
※ Kochi Seinan Kotsu Co..Ltd(Bus Transportation) is unable to receive reservations in foreign languages via phone. Please make your reservation using the form located below.
※ Admission to the cruise and the Shimanto River Gakuyukan is optional. The cost of these facilities is not included in the bus fare.
※ The cruise may be canceled due to weather or increases in the river water level. On days during which the cruise is canceled, the bus will visit the Takase submersible bridge and the Shimanto River Observation Deck.
※ The bus does not require prior reservations. However, if the bus is full, we will not be able to accept more passengers.
13：30 Meet at/leave from Nakamura Station Roundabout
Shimanto River Gakuyukan and Dragonfly Natural Park
Shimanto River Cruise (Roofed pleasure boat cruise run by Shimanto no Ao)
New Royal Hotel Shimanto and Shimanto Shiyakusho-mae (City Hall) Bus Stop (those staying in central Shimanto City depart here)
16：35 Nakamura Station (Ashizuri Limited Express No. 12—departs 16:47 for Kochi City)
For more information on the course (Japanese only) visit
View the pamphlet (Japanese only) here
- Gathering spot
- Center of the roundabout at Tosa Kuroshio Railroad Nakamura Station (7-1, Ekimae-cho, Shimanto City)
- Activity time
- 3 hours
- Fees include
- ・Shimanto-Ashizuri Area Tour Bus ticket
・In the case that the guest leaves the bus’ scheduled route, the return fare to Nakamura Station is free the following day. The guest may either take the regular bus (run by Kochi Seinan Kotsu Co..Ltd) or the Shimanto-Ashizuri Area Tour Bus (only available if the bus runs that day).
- Fees exclude
- Admission to the cruise and the Shimanto River Gakuyukan is optional. The cost of these facilities is not included in the bus fare.
- Payment method
- Please pay the bus attendant in cash before boarding the bus.
- Application acceptance start
- Application will be accepted until today 90 days from today
- Acceptance deadline
- Up to 00:00 three days before the day to experience
Please click on your preferred date (the one with circle).
- Reservation acceptance has been closed or unavailable
- Please also be aware that there is the date to start accepting reservations.
2. You will go forward to an application form page.
3. Please read Terms and Conditions for an application carefully and accept an agreement before going onto application process.
4. Please select your preferred time. (If there is only one time slot, it is already selected.)
For activities of natural experiences that you need to appoint your time, please enter the preferred time in the comment field.
5. After entering all information necessary for the application, click on the submit button then your reservation will be completed.
* An e-mail to confirm your reservation contents are correct will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
* If we cannot make a reservation as you requested, we may have to ask you to provide other date/time to fit in. Thank you for your understanding in advance.
6. A reservation confirmation will be sent to you by the secretariat or organizer of the activity after you completed your application.
7. Regarding Tour Terms and Conditions, please check here.